Thursday, October 27, 2016

Joy To The World...

Hey there!

I know I should be sharing pumpkins and colourful leaves, but I can't help it... I'm all about Christmas! You know this about me already...

Our whole house has been sick for the past week... I am pretty sure we've been hit by the Norovirus, and I can tell you it's not been fun. But it has meant lots of downtime, and so I've been filling my sketchbook with lots of Christmas card ideas and I even ordered some new stamps (you know... to make myself feel better). So I hope to build up a good stash to mail out this year, since I didn't manage to send cards last year (we still had a newborn then!).


I wish I could properly capture the shimmer of the Delicata ink I used on the gold accents... it's beautiful!

And the word dies from Reverse Confetti are quickly becoming a favourite....

Finally today, I am feeling better, so my plan for Friday is to hole up in the craft room and bring some of my sketches to life... now if only my box of goodies could get here quickly!

Have a great weekend friends!

Pin It

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

Hope everyone is on the road to recovery!
LOVE this gorgeous card Meredith!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...