Wednesday, September 14, 2016

On Your Special Day...

You know what my favourite part of back to school is? The part where the kids (one of whom is starting her fourth year at school) have no idea what it means to get ready every morning, have no concept of speed, and love to hear my yell every morning. It's just the highlight of every day for me. You too?

Anyway... this is why I've made such a point of carving out time to stamp and create again... to keep myself somewhat sane.



I have used up a lot of my birthday cards, so even though I want to stamp everything Christmas, I am trying to throw a few of these in to build up a stash again.

I have also been trying to really use the stamps I have that have been sitting idle for a couple of years... it's so easy to get caught up in the new stuff I see and want to bring it all home, but I am doing my best to resist!

I have a few holiday projects coming your way in the next little while too... I didn't say I was able to resist the urge to make everything festive!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...