Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bundle of Joy...

Hey there!

Popping in really quickly, before the battery on my laptop dies... I have a card that I put together for my friend who is expecting a baby girl in a few weeks... this is her third, but together with her new husband, this will make four girls and one boy for them... life is about to get all kinds of busy!

I went crazy for the Little Bo Peep line that Crate Paper released a couple of years ago, so I purchased tons of it... which means I have lots to use up!



I am for sure way out of practice... every time I make something, I am reminded how rusty I am!

Anyway... I better skip out. I know this is a short post, but like I said... my computer is on borrowed time!

Have a wonderful night, my friends!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...