Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thank You Teacher...

Alright, I think this does it for teacher thank yous... Since it's officially summer, who still wants to be thinking about school and teachers?

I'm so looking forward to lazy days (especially since I am only a few weeks away from my due date and anything that requires any kind of energy is just not appealing)... I love not having to be somewhere every morning by a certain time, getting everyone ready... My oldest and I came up with a list of fun things to try and do this summer, though we'll see how we do considering there's a baby planning to interrupt our plans!

Anyway... this is the card I made for her teacher, which I dreamed up while trying to fall asleep one night... I used to come up with designs this way often, but since I'm out of the habit of crafting these days it doesn't happen as often.



When I first had Josie, I'd dream up card designs while nursing her at night... so maybe when this baby comes, I'll get back in that habit? It passes the time anyway...

So I had the idea in the wee hours to create a chalkboard, since once upon a time that's what teachers used (everyone here uses whiteboards now!)...


I *think* it kind of looks the part, but I don't know if I fully translated my idea to paper. Regardless, I love the colours and it was just fun to sit down and stamp. So I'll take it!

So that's the last teacher one from me, but hopefully I can still steal some time in the craft room here and there, especially as I get bigger and less mobile. I'd rather stamp than suffer through housework, right?

Thanks for peeking in! I always appreciate your visits!

Pin It

1 comment:

Maureen said...

oh, you nailed it! I am literally "old school" and still have one chalkboard left! I prefer it to the whiteboards. This is so delightful! All the best as you welcome your new little one soon :) How exciting! I love the no schedule part too :) ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...