Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thanks a Bunch!

Are you over thank you cards yet? There will be more, so hopefully not!

My friend's kids had four teachers between the two of them, so she asked me to make cards for all of them, plus I had my own daughter's teachers and principal (who is amazing, and is taking a position at a different school starting September - boo!) to think of...

I found a digital floral pattern (you'll never guess where), and I loved the interesting colour combination so I decided to see if I could translate it to ink. Here's where I started:


So I gathered some stamps, some inks and just puttered. I don't know how successful it was, but hey - it got my stamping!



I think my yellow wasn't quite right, but I still like it enough. Again, it's a different colour scheme than I would ever reach for on my own, so I am happy that my inspiration pattern did that for me.

That's it for me today - just a quick one for you! I hope you're enjoying your summer (if it's summer for you!), and the lazy days that come with it... I know we are!

Pin It

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

love your puttering:)

Geri said...

Oh, wow...Gorgeous, Meredith!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...