Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Thank You...

Seems like things will come in fits and starts for awhile around here... when I set aside time to craft, I do a few things at once, then don't return to the table for a couple of months while I am busy with everything else we seem to fill our days with!

Another card I created for a friend to give to a teacher for the end of the year. I again turned to Pinterest for colour inspiration, and decided to translate this into a card;


I loved the cool tones, and how it's almost monochromatic, but not exactly... and then I felt like I needed different ink colours! But I still tried...


I don't think I did the inspiration photo justice, but I do like what came out of it... these aren't colours I would gravitate towards normally, but that's my favourite part of using an inspiration photo; going out of my box!

I still  have a few cards waiting to be blogged, so I'll be posting at least a few more times in the coming days! I can't make promises after that, but I'll do my best to keep it from getting so dusty in here!

Pin It

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Geri said...

Oh, I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...