Friday, June 19, 2015

Enjoy Your Day...

Hey there!

So as I have mentioned, since I don't spend a lot of time crafting like I once did (please may that change before too long!), it's tough for me to get things flowing when I sit down to create. So I live on Pinterest, borrowing (note that I didn't admit to outright copying! *wink*) layout ideas, and finding inspiration for patterns and stamping in textiles and design. 

I have a board that I pin things to when they pop up in my feed and I think they can be a starting point for a project. There are tons of floral patterns, lots of colour combinations, and some very random looking things that just struck a chord when I saw them. For instance:


I loved the florals on the pillows and sheets, and they reminded me of the Mini Blooms set from Papertrey, so I knew I could recreate this in card form!


I stamped the background, then borrowed (hee hee) a layout idea from my friend Melissa. You can't tell very well from the photo, but I tied some tulle into my button for added texture and it was the perfect little something.

 We'll be spending our weekend (hopefully, all things going according to plan) moving our girls into one room and setting up a nursery... cross your fingers for me and wish us luck for a smooth transition! *wink*

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...