Thursday, June 25, 2015

Birthday Wishes...

Hey there! It's already time for the June Blog Hop over at Papertrey Ink, and I managed to put something together in time! I know, I'm shocked as well... I figure the more pregnant I get, and the warmer the temperatures rise, the more of an excuse I have to just hang out and craft (since the craft room is in the cool basement!)



 I really loved the inspiration photo, mostly because I'd love a pair of these little shoes for my girls... so I couldn't resist playing along!


I went in a simpler direction than I usually go, but lately I'm really liking simpler designs,.. maybe it's a time crunch thing? I worked with the colours mainly, but did include florals and stripes to tie it all together.



I finally used the stamps from the Tinsel and Tags kit... and not for something holiday related! Oh well, new flowers to stamp with, so I was happy *wink*

I'll keep it short and sweet, since you have lots of stops to make, but thank you so much for swinging by! 

Pin It

14 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Pregnancy and summer = as much crafty time as you want in the cool basement! You deserve it! Your card is lovely Meredith! Those little flowers are so cute! :) Glad you used your Tinsel and Tags kit!

Kara said...

so sweet!

Diana K said...

Such a pretty card with lovely details - woodgrain embossed (my favourite thing ever) and sweet stripes.

Michelle said...

So, so pretty..... lovely colors and great detail! You stay in that cool basement while I pin away!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your beautiful card may look simple, Meredith, but a lot of time and care went into all those awesome elements that work together so perfectly! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

artful-notions said...

'Simply' beautiful, Meredith! Many blessings for a comfortable rest of the pregnancy.

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful with the woodgrain, and I love the way you used those flowers!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty with the die cut florals around the cut out frame!

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely design with the florals around your pretty frame!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Marybeth said...

What a beautiful card, love seeing the woodgrain plate used that is one of my favorites ! Sooo pretty Meredith!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty!

Geri said...

So nice!!! I knew you'd like those shoes!!!;)

Neha Al said...

its pretty cool birthday wishes greetings card looks natural..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...