Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello There - PTI Blog Hop...

I can't believe I actually managed to be organized enough to join in with the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop this month! I see the image after every release, think up a few ideas that I think would work with the theme, and then never manage to actually put ink to paper.



I wanted to try the 'smooshing' technique, but I'm thinking the new formula for Stampin' Up! inks isn't very compatible... I just couldn't get a good watercolour effect! It just looked a bit muddy. So it's subtle, but it's there. I'll keep trying with my other inks!


I was having lighting issues when photographing, so my yellows are not true to life - but hey, I wanted to get it posted! So my yellow flowers are a bit brighter in real life!

I won't keep you, as I know there are lots of stops on your way... enjoy the rest of the hop!

Pin It

13 comments:

Maureen said...

those pops of yellow are reminding me of daffodils! I love spring! Enjoyed the cherry blossoms last weekend in Vancouver. So happy to see you stamping a bit! ox

Geri said...

Love this springy 'hello' Meredith!!! I think it turned out just LOVELY!!!

Rema said...

So CAS and Beatutiful Meredith!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the soft hint of color from the smooshed background!

Jenelle Triggs said...

So sweet! Love the clusters of stamped flowers :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling card. Love your layout. I haven't tried the smooshing yet.

Linda said...

So pretty Meredith

~amy~ said...

absolutely lovely!

Marcia HIll said...

Glad to see you stamping Meredith, and your card is lovely!! :0)

Donna Phelan said...

So pretty, love your flowers!

Karen C. said...

Lovely floral card., Meredith. Your background is very soft and just the perfect touch for yor springtime card.

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely card Meredith! So pretty to be playing with spring colors! I want to try the smooshing technique too! It is on my list! Thanks for letting us know about the SU inks. Hugs! :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...