Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Happy Wednesday!

I stole some time yesterday with my Big Girl, and we hung out in the craft room. She's learning how to use sketches to inspire her projects, so she was plugging away at her desk while I s.l.o.w.l.y. stamped out a couple of cards.


I had picked up the Painted Flowers from Altenew awhile back and have barely even inked it up. I thought I'd try using some softer shades for all the layers, since I've only used black for the sketchy outline in the past. And I love how it turned out!


I really loved how these colours worked together, so I think I want to try and do some more designs using them. I found a floral image on Pinterest that inspired me to use them together, so clearly I need to do that more often!

Thanks for popping in... I hope your week is going well! We're winding down our Spring Break here (the kids were off last week and this week), so I'm just taking in the lazy mornings, and easy evenings before it's back to reality!

Pin It

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay you...love it when you post. This is gorgeous!!!! Love the colors.

Charlene said...

How fun and a lovely card!!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty, Meredith! I love the colours you used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...