Friday, July 4, 2014

Checking In...

Hey there! Long time, no chat...

We're plugging away here, trying to balance the chaos of renovations with the laid back schedule of summer... we've been having gorgeous weather for most of the spring, and I'm loving the time I am able to spend outside enjoying it with my girls.

This last couple of weeks we've been wrapping up some of the projects that were only mostly completed before we tackle the biggest renovation we've ever tackled; our kitchen. Doing that room will actually entail finishing three rooms, since the spaces all directly impact one another. Oh, and did I mention we're building the entire thing (read: cabinets) ourselves?

We might be crazy.

We might be really awesome.

I'll let you know.

And no, I'm not forgetting that I haven't shared our bathroom projects with you yet. Every morning that I step into the shower, I am aware that I have to do that post...

Something I've done here and there as I have an hour to spare (so... twice in a month, it appears...) is grab my kids and my camera and practice taking passable photos.

Wanna see some?



That's my beautiful girl, who just loves to pose. It's almost comical how this girl gets into having her photo taken, but thank goodness she's patient and enjoys the process while I learn what I'm doing...



She had the idea to go sit in the tree, and look how cute it looks! I can't believe how grown up she's getting to be... I blinked!

And this little clown:



She is also a poser... in a completely different style. Also patient, thankfully!

Here is one from her Snow White Birthday shoot...



She apparently likes to look lost in thought...?

And here's her truer personality:


Well, she'll keep you entertained, anyway...

And here they are, loving sisters that make my heart swell:



Goodness I could squish 'em!

Hey, speaking of photos - make sure you head over to the Chickaniddy Blog for a fun photography contest and giveaway!!

Have a great weekend, friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely photos, Meredith!

KayM said...

Oh wow!!! Meredith your photos are stunning!! Your girls are absolutely precious and adorable too!!

Wida said...

Love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...