Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Birthday To You...

Hello my friends! I'm back on the Chickaniddy blog today with a new project for this month's colour combo. There's some projects from a couple of the other girls too!

If you've ever spent time on my blog, you know how I feel about stamping my own background patterns... It's my favourite thing to do when I'm in the craft room. The irony is the amount of patterned paper I collect, of course, but for me, nothing beats sitting down with a few stamps and some ink and making magic.


So you can imagine I was just waiting for an opportunity to do just that with my Chickaniddy stamps! Each of the 2 collections has its own stamp set, so I combined the flowers in both sets to create my background. 

This month's colour combo was perfect, so I set to it!



And now I want to stamp one in all kinds of new colours!

Thanks for peeking in, as always! I know we don't see enough of each other these days, but I sure enjoy when I can stop in here!

Pin It

3 comments:

KayM said...

Oh Meredith that is soooooo lovely! The colors are gorgeous and I love how you subtly embossed the background too. Beautiful!!

Geri said...

Absolutely fresh and LOVELY!!! (That was a musical 'lovely', by the way!;) Your background looks beautiful and is always doubly pretty with your added touch of embossing! The colors look just beautiful together! Love it!!!

~amy~ said...

love your stamping teamed up with the dry embossing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...