Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Forever Love...

Hey guys!!

It's my turn over on the Chickaniddy blog today, sharing a wedding themed project that I created using a *lot* of foil paper. Have you tried it yet? It's seriously the most perfect foil. No, really.

So I decided to use it to bring some shine to my card - I thought it was the perfect touch!



I also learned on this project that this foil paper embosses *perfectly*. I wasn't sure if the embossing plate would crack the finish, but I had a feeling, since it's been so forgiving in my other applications. Well, it certainly didn't, and the results are stunning!



Woodgrain and foil - a perfect juxtaposition!


Also, I can't stop cutting this foil with those fine little word dies!

That's my project for you today. If you head over to the Chickaniddy blog, I show you how I created my "faux" doily behind my front label there!

Pin It

2 comments:

Rebecca Luminarias said...

This is gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to get some of that foil paper...

Geri said...

So vibrant and beautiful, Meredith!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...