Thursday, May 22, 2014

Grandmother...

Hey guys!

It's my turn to be over on the Chickaniddy Blog today! I went out of my box on this one, and I love the results.



I added some accents from both of the Chickaniddy lines, since the colours in them work so well together! I had scraps on my desk from another project, so it all kind of just came together.


I don't often create one layer cards, but I really love the simple, clustered layers I've been seeing on cards lately. And it allowed my watercolour background to shine!

If you want to see more about how I created my watercolour background using my ink pads, you can click over to the Chickaniddy blog for details!

Pin It

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card Meredith!

Charlene said...

What a stunning card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...