Friday, April 25, 2014

You Make My Heart Smile...

Hello my friends! Long time no see... actually, I've been creating lots in the past few days, I just can't share all of it with you yet! Making things is hard enough these days, posting to my blog is a whole other thing... but I'm trying to figure it all out!

Also, before too long, I *will* have reveal pictures of our bathroom renovation. I was half-way through photographing the end results when my battery quit, and haven't managed to pick up where I left off. We dove head first into our second bathroom, so I've been busy working at that one now. I tell you, it's going to be an exhausting year, but I am determined to have our top floor finished by Christmas. Wish me luck!

Can you believe I managed to create something for this month's PTI Blog Hop? Me neither... but they called for embroidery inspired floral stamping... how could I resist?



Truthfully, I wanted to create a much more intricate background like I usually love to stamp, but I'm feeling a bit rusty and decided to simplify.

Also, even though it's more modern than my usual style, I've been liking the off-set panel trend that's so popular right now. So why not go for it?


Kind of fun, right? Out of my box anyway... plus I got to stamp, which I miss so much.

So that's what I have for you today - it's modest, but it's something! I'll post my Festive Friday card sometime over the weekend too... so a few things to share at least!

Thanks for popping by, friends!

Pin It

17 comments:

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the remodel Meredith. Your card is gorgeous...soft and intricate.

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Great stamp choices - and I love that you use the burlap impression!

Martha said...

This is so lovely!
Well done!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty, this really looks like it's embroidered!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Meredith! Fabulous take on the challenge!

KayM said...

Well I hope you figure out a way to post more of your creations on your blog, because you do such lovely work! This card is just stunning! Beautiful job on the Blog hop challenge!!

Marcia HIll said...

SO soft and pretty Meredith! Love the colors you chose too! :0)

Patti said...

It is hard to believe this isn't embroidery! I love the delicate look and your embossing folder has sealed the deal! Outstanding! : )

Patti

BLOG CANDY! at my blog : ) For a chance to win simply stop by and leave a comment on my latest post! Hope to see you there : )

Cindy H. said...

Very pretty! Love the embossed background with these lovely images.

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful 'embroidered' design Meredith! love the colors and off set panel!

craftmates said...

Really really pretty card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Meredith!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful color palette - love the offset panel!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty. Love the softness of those colors.

Jonah Freeman said...

Delicate and so very lovely!!!

Geri said...

OK...If you saw a comment from my son Jonah...you may have already guessed...it was really ME! Just realized after doing several I was signed in as him!!! (these darned kids!!!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...