Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thank You - Creating with Chickaniddy...

Hey guys!

I'm over on the Chickaniddy blog today for this month's sketch challenge. As usual, there are three of us using the same sketch, only different ways.


This month, I chose to "tweak" the sketch - so I rotated it! For some reason, I just really prefer to create my cards vertically, and the sketch was initially a horizontal one (you can see it on the Chickaniddy blog).



My favourite part of this card is the stamped detail - it's a subtle detail, but it was one of those things that just brought the whole card together, you know? And if you're wondering, Chickaniddy stamps are the good kind of polymer... I smelled them to be sure! *wink*

Thanks so much for hanging out with me... I hope you'll hop over to the design blog to see what the other girls did with the sketch too!

Pin It

1 comment:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous card Meredith! So pretty with all those layers! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...