Saturday, April 5, 2014

*Heart* You - Creating with Chickaniddy...

Hey there! It's my turn to share a project over on the Chickaniddy blog today, so I thought I'd show you what I've been up to.

This card uses the Twirly Girly line, which is probably my favourite of the two lines released thus far... of course, it's girly, and full of ballerinas, so I might be biased, since I have two of those myself!

So for my card, I wanted to do something super frilly and girly, and layered...





I went through all the papers, and picked all the ones I wanted to use, then chose a journalling card to set it all off. This one just sort of evolved all on it's own, which is so nice when working with these products!


Over on the Chickaniddy blog, I'm sharing a couple of my favourite tools to get the sanded edges I used on my papers for this card - head over there to learn how I did it!

Thanks so much for popping in today! I always appreciate your visits, my friends!

Pin It

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous Meredith. Love the embossing.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love all the pretty, girly bits and pieces and layers on this card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...