Monday, March 24, 2014

Just the 2 of Us - Creating With Chickaniddy...

Hey guys!

Today I have a project over on the Chickaniddy blog with a couple of the other girls. We're working with this month's card sketch, and for this one, I was assigned to "Use It". 



So the other ladies have done something a bit different with it, but I stuck pretty much exactly to how the sketch was drawn. We're all featuring products from the Date Night Collection, but other than that, our projects are nothing alike. You should head over to the Chickaniddy blog to see!

Here is the sketch:


So I kept the layout the same, I just switched up the hearts for flowers. The fun part of a sketch, even if you use it pretty strictly, is that you can always make it your own. Here's my card:


Again, the products make it so easy to create easy and fun projects. I'm really pleased with how this all came together! The only things on my card that are not Chickaniddy are the gold baker's twin, and the Wool Trim from my shop.

Now head over to the Chickaniddy Blog\ to see the other girls' creations!

Pin It

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your take on the sketch, Meredith!

Lynn Mangan said...

I love the sentiment surrounded by all the soft flowers Meredith.

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!!

Geri said...

Aww...that's sweet!!!

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card, I love all the layers! ~Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...