Friday, March 14, 2014

Festive Friday - Merry & Bright...

Hey there! I'm here with a card for the newest challenge over on the Festive Friday blog... and this is definitely one of my favourite inspiration photos so far.. I think you'll know what I mean when you see...



Not sure what's going on with my photo there - weird?

Anyway... when I was choosing inspiration photos for the challenges, this one jumped out at me right away (of course)!


See why I loved it so? 

You know me and snowflakes...

Anyway, so while I WANTED to use any one of my snowflake dies to mimic this beauty, I like to go against the grain... 


Again - something weird with the photo, right? Hmm...

Anyway... so there are snowflakes on there, but I went a bit simpler. I had all kinds of visions of sparkly die cuts, and in the end I went in the complete opposite direction. But I like it!

Remember to head over to the challenge blog to see what the other ladies come up with, and I'd love it if you played along with us too!

Pin It

5 comments:

Lynn Mangan said...

Meredith, this is so soft and absolutely stunning. perfect take on the gorgeous inspiration.

Geri said...

I really love it, Meredith! It has that trendy look! I'm so sorry you didn't get to use your die!!!;) If we have another 'flakey' challenge...I PROMISE not to use mine!;)

KayM said...

Oh this is just lovely Meredith! It's so soft and pretty! I love the added sequins too! Beautiful work! :)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

STUNNING! I love what you did with this one!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. I love the subtleness of it. It is such a soothing card. Perfect for the holidays. I did the big snowflake thing on my card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...