Saturday, February 1, 2014

You're Sweet...

Hello friends!

I just want to say thanks for all the wonderful comments on my last post... I try not to get too heavy around here, but sometimes there are things that just strike a chord with me, and I can't leave it - you know?

So I am here to share a card I made for this week's Make it Monday - though I can't take a lot of credit for it; I basically copied Melissa's card because I loved it so much! I don't think she'll mind, though! *wink*


I copied Melissa's general layout, but changed it up just enough to be able to call it my own! It was a lot of fun to make, just because it wasn't my usual layout or go-to comfort zone, you know?

Here's what I came up with:


I am pretty happy with how it turned out! I feel really rusty these days, since I am not crafting on as regular a basis as I was. It was good to just sort of follow Melissa's lead and get the feel for it again - if that makes sense!

So that's my modest little entry... it isn't much, but it was sure fun to make! Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

8 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

To a great mom and fab crafter; cheers to you Meredith! <3 This card/post is a great follow up of yesterday.

cm said...

Beautiful card, Meredith! It's pretty, fresh and most certainly "you"!
c

Maureen said...

it is just that, so sweet :) I took the challenge too. I LOVED Melissa's samples :) Hope the renos aren't driving you too crazy...it'll be worth it in the end :)

Marcia HIll said...

I think your card is beautiful, and I also think many of us just followed Melissa's lead this past week as it was just too pretty and FUN not to! :0) And I'm sure Melissa (gentle spirit that she is!!) must be tickled pink that we all loved her idea so much! :0) Take care.

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty card, Meredith!

Geri said...

I love this, and the beautiful colors you've used, Meredith! I just didn't really have anything to use for it, but you and others have made some gorgeous things!!! So very pretty!!!

Charlene said...

So adorale Meredith!!!!

Melissa said...

So sweet Mer! I love the darling honeycombs behind your window. Thanks for playing along…love this!
Melis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...