Friday, February 14, 2014

Festive Friday!

As I said yesterday, I have a new FF post to share with you, even if I am a day late... I know you'll forgive me!



This week, we're working with a pretty graphic image as our inspiration... and it's in my favourite holiday theme: red, white and lots of snowflakes!


Well, on the ornaments anyway! There were so many ways I could have gone with this one, but that peppermint themed ornament right in front was the one that caught my eye. I had some tags that I picked up at Target last year that were meant for this job!


I used some of the red crinkly ribbon from my shop, to dress up my peppermint tag, I also used a snowflake cut from the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp dies from this past season - my friend Laurie sent me a few of these cuts in my Christmas card!

You really need to head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the other girls did - their cards were beautiful, as always!

Have a good weekend!

Pin It

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Sian Ridley said...

I love the slightly vintage-y feel of this card - it's a style I cannot get right but I love it! Such a beautiful card ;) you're right, that ornament was MADE for this!!! :)

Allie Stewart said...

Wow, you make GORGEOUS cards!!! I am so excited to be on the Chickaniddy team with you!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the distressing and the wonderful ribbon Meredith! we both used pepermint candy images on our creations this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

LOVE your glittery peppermint and the fantastic ribbon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...