Friday, February 28, 2014

Festive Friday - Holiday Hugs...

Hey guys!

I have a card to share for the latest challenge over at the Festive Friday blog... this week, so far, is my favourite. The team came up with such an amazing variety of projects, and all of them were so brilliant. I am so humbled to be working with these girls, truly.



This week, we're working with a photo that I just can't seem to find an original source for - if you recognize it, please give me the proper link!


I based my design very loosly on the front cookie, but took a lot of artistic liberty with it... I had fun with this one!


Sorry for the fuzzy photo - not sure what that's about.

I have been working on a few different things the last little while. Some I can share, some I can't. My daughter's class is participating in a program called Roots of Empathy (you can read about the program through the link). The very short version of the story is that there is a baby who visits the class with her mother once a month. Her teacher takes lots of photos, and when she learned of my love for paper, she asked me to create a scrapbook to gift the mum at the end of the year.

So I created six layouts this past week, and while I love them all and had such a good time creating them, I can't blog them, since she isn't my kid, and some of the students are in a couple of the photos.

I have a few other projects finally piling up to blog, as I steal time here and there to stamp. Also, I had fun with another kind of project that I am excited to share with you on Monday!

Head over to Festive Friday to see what the other girls did with this challenge - you won't be disappointed!

Pin It

3 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

When I started on my card for this challenge, I found myself thinking "what would meredith do?" Your style is different to mine, but I just love it and this card is no exception!

KayM said...

Meredith your card is so pretty! I love the way you emulated the cookie and the icing with your heart! Very creative. Your scrapbooking project sounds very interesting and fun!

Lynn Mangan said...

I love how you cut out a portion of the heart...just a fabulous take on the dipped cookies. Love, love, love it Meredith!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...