Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Exciting News!

I am actually late with this post - my laptop seems to be standing on its last legs, and wouldn't let me upload any images last night.

Which is a huge bummer, because check out what I was trying to upload:



I am SO. EXCITED.

Seriously... I am still hoping they don't notice that I don't quite belong with the *amazing* group of ladies on the team. I am blown away that I was chosen.

You can visit the Chickaniddy blog here to read all about the new team. It's *packed* with talent, I promise you.

Now to wait patiently for my box of goodies to arrive so I may begin playing..........

Pin It

10 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Congrats Meredith! I am so excited to be able to work with you on this team...and you TOTALLY belong on this team - you are super talented! :)

Amélie said...

I can't wait to start working with you!! Congrats!!

cm said...

Meredith - congrats on this exciting news! And don't sell yourself short! You more than belong with this talented group because you are incredibly talented! Looking forward to the delights and dazzles you'll be sharing!
c

~amy~ said...

Meredith! So excited to be working with you!!

Charlene said...

Yeah Meredith!! I'm so happy for you!! You will be such an asset!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations, Meredith! I'm so excited to be on this team with you!

Geri said...

Can't wait to see what you'll create with these goodies! Congrats!!!

Julia Aston said...

Big congrats Meredith! You certainly deserve to be in this group!

Tracey McNeely said...

You are going to be awesome!

KayM said...

Congratulations on your new design team Meredith! How exciting! They are lucky to have you with all of your talent! :) Just wanted to stop by and thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog today! Really made my day! :) Hugs, Kay :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...