Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wishing You A Happy Holiday...

Hey guys!

It's time for another 10 Minute Craft Dash over on the (new!) Pretty Pink Posh blog!

This time around we're doing things a little bit differently, and focusing on something different than a colour challenge.



And if you've spent any time around here at all, you know that this one wasn't at all hard for me to get on board with!


Buttons!

So I was wanting to CASE this card that my friend Geri made - her wreath stamped from one of my favourite WPlus9 sets was so beautiful, I wanted to make one for myself!


Um... I like hers better.

But I still had a lot of fun with mine, and though it's hard to tell from my photos, there is some generational stamping happening there!

My time for this one was 7:58. I kept it simple, but I like it's rustic appeal.

Head over to Paulina's blog to find out all the details and more on this week's sponsor!

Pin It

6 comments:

Andrea Garland said...

Cute card Meredith, love the rustic effect.

Betty J. said...

Your wreath looks really pretty and I love your distressed and embossed woodgrain backgroun paper.

Nina Yang said...

Love it!!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Well, I like Geri's too, but this one is very, very pretty! So warm and such a pretty colour combination! Love the woodgrain embossing!

Lisa said...

THis is darling Meredith! Delightful colors and the woodgrain background looks wonderful behind your wreath!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so gorgeous, Meredith! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...