Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks! Blog Hop for Cath...

Okay, so I admit that I didn't hang out enough in Cath's Moxie Fab World... I mean, I lurk, I peek, I admire all the projects that are the result of the awesome Tuesday Trigger Challenges. But I don't play enough, and I don't join in as often as I should.



But that doesn't mean that I haven't been acutely aware of just how awesome Cath Edvalson is! And last week we learned the sad news that she is stepping down from the Moxie Fab World... there will be a giant hole in Blogland when Cath  leaves, and so literally hundreds of us are showing our gratitude for Cath in a huge blog hop dedicated to her honour!

You should have arrived here from Bree Tetz's blog, but if you've happened upon the hop by chance, you can check out the whole list back at the Moxie Fab World blog!


Cath has a keen eye for what's trendy, and she is sort of the eye on the street for what's new and awesome. So I was a little intimidated about just what to create in her honour. Then I decided to just stick to what I love. Crate Paper, layers, and pretty!


I don't want to linger since there are so many stops on your way, but I do need to take a second to say that I am so glad that I had the chance to say thanks to Cath for just simply being awesome. I love popping over to Moxie Fab World just to see what kind of eye candy Cath has found, and always leave inspired.

Thank you so much for always being a great support to all of us paper crafters and bloggers Cath... I hope you know just how much you will be missed, and how the Moxie Fab World will never be the same without you!

Now, on to your next stop on this amazing Hop - Dawn Turley!

Pin It

31 comments:

cm said...

Gorgeous card and a heart-warming post! Cath will be deeply touched by this!
c

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Meredith!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty card love all the colors too!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is soooo pretty!

paperella said...

Love this card, Meredith! Loe how beautifully you combined the papers and the stamping :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card! Love the colors!

Veronica Z said...

I love the paper you used! Such a pretty card!

Maureen said...

this card is totally Moxie Fab! It's so sad to see her go :)

Dawn Turley said...

what a gorgeous card Meredith.

Elena said...

hee hee, we're on the fringe Meredith ;) I love your card! the colors are beautiful together.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

Jennifer Scull said...

gosh, everything about this is fabulous! MOXIE Fab-ulous! grins!

Cathy A said...

Lovely card

maria f. said...

Beautiful, Meredith, your card and post.

Deirdre said...

Love the vintage look to this creation - stunning.

Jill Norwood said...

This is beautiful Meredith! :)

DBMM said...

A lovely way to pay tribute to Cath!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very gorgeous!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Cath would want you to be true to your moxie self, Meredith, and the result is a spectacular and sweet card! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Meredith this is gorgeous, I love the way it buttons up. :)

Jessi Fogan said...

So fabulous, Meredith! I love the layout (and that paper....delicious!!!)

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful! What an awesome design!

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, vintage, summer fete feel - love it!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Wonderful bright, happy card! Cath will love it! Thank you for being a part of this event with us!

keren said...

Beautiful card- love the little tie between the buttons too! Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop x

Virginia L. said...

SUPER gorgeous card, Meredith! I love the colors and use of elements on your design. So glad that you are part of this epic blog hop!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love it! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous card, Meredith! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Sabrina Alery said...

Beautiful! Loving all your Christmas creations as well!

{Rebecca} said...

Oh this is so pretty, Meredith!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful colors and design. such a pretty card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...