Friday, November 15, 2013

Festive Friday - Joy to You and Yours...

Hello friends!

So are you *loving* that it's turning very Festive everywhere you go? You know that I am! It's only one week until our final challenge starts over on Festive Friday, which means the year is very quickly narrowing down - isn't that crazy?

Anyway, it's our second week for the current challenge over on the the Festive Friday blog, so I'm sharing a little more WPlus9 goodness with you!



I told you, I can't stop creating with these stamps. I am in love with every set!

So this is what we're doing this week:


And before I show you my card, I'll show you the Pin that I used for inspiration - this is totally my favourite way to get the juices flowing these days!


Unfortunately, this one's a dead end, so I have no link for you. If you happen to know it's origin, I'd love to know!

Here is the card I created:


I know I cheated by putting the green in there, but we run a pretty relaxed challenge over there...

You have until Wednesday to play with us, so you can run over and check it all out for yourself!

Pin It

14 comments:

Kim M said...

I love this card, Meredith! Love where you got your inspiration and how you recreated it. The shadow of the snowflake in the background is fantastic! :-)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Another stunner! I'm loving your 'series' of vintage inspiration! Well done!

Deborah Frings said...

Meredith - this is really lovely - I think the subtle snowflake image is fab - a great take on the Pin! I do like the pretty candles too!

Lisa said...

Meredith this is beautiful, so warm and cozy!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

What a beautiful card - your vintage take on the original inspiration is perfect. Those little details like the snowflake mask and the pretty little (embossed?) snowflake accents are swoon-worthy!
Hope your renovations are coming on ok ;)
Rx

Geri said...

Just perfectly lovely!!!

Альбина Рассеина said...

beautiful and harmonious. Like all other work ☺.

cm said...

Gorgeous card...festive, pretty, and for whatever reason, it sparks wonderful Christmas memories.
c

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Oh wow, you evoked the inspiration perfectly!! Love this card!!

Bonnie said...

Oh, Meredith, this is amazing! I love the way you did the background and the red candles in their pretty pine spray! How lovely!

Charlene said...

WOW WOWEEEEE LOVE this so much Meredith!!!

Marybeth said...

I love the card you made from your pin! Beautiful!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Absolutely stunning! I saw it on the WPlus9 Facebook page, and I had to come and pin it! I LOVE how you made the background. Genius!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a spot-on take on that inspiration photo, Meredith! I just love that spritzed background, and what you've been doing with all these delicious, Wplus9 goodies is absolutely delightful and utterly inspirational! LOVE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...