Friday, November 8, 2013

Festive Friday - Joy Ornament...

It's time for a new challenge at Festive Friday, and being that I am insanely busy these days (we're doing the Craft Fair we did last year, and it's only 3 weeks away!), I was happy that I could actually use a project I created last year, but never shared with you!


This time we're working with a Colour Challenge, and it's for sure my favourite for holiday crafting...


I made a paper ornament for my tree last year, using these colours from the Crate Paper line that had just been released - since these are the colours on my tree!


I just layered a few dies and added some of the chipboard accents, as well as some vintage looking tinsel trim. I inked the edges to allow each layer to stand out from each other, and give it the aged look I like so much!

You can head over to the challenge blog to see the gorgeous projects from the Design Team and link up your own!

Pin It

7 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

SO pretty! I never thought about making an ornament, but I'll get my thinking cap on!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Looks gorgeous! I will hopefully have time to play again this week, though I know what you mean about being busy for your craft fair... The one I'm organising feels dangerously close now!! Rx

walchowDesign said...

Such a pretty ornament and a great idea to make a homemade!

Wida said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful ornament! Very classy and I love the vintage look! pinned!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful ornament! Very classy and I love the vintage look! pinned!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

*Wow*!! This is fantastic!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...