Friday, November 22, 2013

Festive Friday - The Final Challenge (of 2013)...

Hello my friends!

Today we launch our final challenge of the year over at the Festive Friday blog! I can't believe we're there already, but after this one, we're taking a break until the New Year. How did the year go by so quick?!

Anyway, this time around we're choosing a favourite from the year, and making a new project for it... so I totally cheated and dug up a card I hadn't shared with you yet, but that I really had fun making...



I had this idea for a publication call a few months ago, but it didn't get picked up, and I never got around to sharing it with you! But I really liked how it turned out, so I thought this was the perfect occasion to post it.


So, this one works for our wreath challenge from a few weeks back, therefore I am working with that graphic!

I used the Happy Harlequin mini set from PTI, and this is the idea I had:


Not my usual style, but I did think it was kind of fun!

There are prizes this time around, so head over to the challenge blog to play along yourself!

Pin It

7 comments:

Kim M said...

Meredith, this is just wonderful! I love how you made your wreath. Can't wait to play along in your final challenge. My creative brainstorming has begun! :-)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool, Meredith! I love how you created the wreath!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

It took me a minute to figure out how you did this, but I got it and I think it's graphic perfection! Love the shape created in the centre of your wreath of diamonds!

cm said...

A beautiful card, Meredith - and so glad you decided to share it with us! If I were on a selection committee, I'd have chosen your card for sure! Pretty and festive!!
c

Geri said...

LOVE what you did with this, Meredith! So creative...to end up with that star in the middle!!! And so very pretty!!! Where has this year gone???

Nancy Guse said...

Meredith, what a creative design for that wreath and the sentiment fits in there perfectly!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, I love your creative wreath and the sentiment is perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...