Hello my friends! I am popping in with a pretty special post today, with a challenge and some prizes thrown in too! A few members of the Flourishes family have come together to host a Surprise Birthday Party Blog Hop to wish one of our fellow designers a wonderful birthday! Keep reading through my whole post to get all of the details.
We're gathering to wish our dear friend, Christine Okken a Happy Birthday! So even though we're a day early, we'd like to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!
Join along with members of the Flourishes family today and share some fabulous birthday inspirations, many happy celebratory birthday wishes and maybe even a slice of cyber cake.
When I sat down to create my project, I just wasn't feeling in the mood for a card. I wanted to do something a little more fun, a little bit different. So I decided to create a tag in a pouch, perfect to send a little message along to the birthday girl!
I slipped my tag, which includes a Happy Birthday sentiment (my camera seems to have eaten that photo, so if I can manage to retrieve it, I will add it to my post!), into my decorated glassine pouch, which I decorated up to make it all kinds of pretty. I used the Old Fashioned Florals set for my focal point, which I coloured in quickly with my Copics to match my colour scheme.
In honor of Christine's birthday celebration, we're giving away a special birthday present or two of our own! Hidden among the Design Team's blogs today is a Mystery Blogger. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen as one of our birthday prize winners!
The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
As well as one lucky commenter, we're having a birthday challenge too!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a NEW birthday themed card or project.
- Entries need to be in by Friday November 1st at 6 PM EST.
- Those entries using Flourishes stamps will be counted for 2 prize ballots!
- You must link your creation in our InLinkz Widgit to be counted.
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post. Please feel free to use our Birthday Graphic too!
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCWISH
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday on the Flourishes blog on Saturday November 2nd, so check back then to findout if you are a winner!
Hop along with our Flourishes family today. Don't forget to leave some love for our fabulous designers today for a chance to win...
Meredith MacRitchie (You are here!)
Don't forget to stop by Christine's blog, HERE, and send her some birthday wishes too!