Friday, October 25, 2013

Festive Friday + PTI Blog Hop = fa la la...

Oh, my poor, neglected blog. 

I want to post more, I really do! Always the best of intentions....

But it's Friday, which means I have something Festive to share, so I am at least predictable one day a week! 

This week, we're working with an Element Theme, and the element this time around is a wreath.

Also, today is the Papertrey Blog Hop... and I combined these two together for today's project.

Please check back with me a little later... my 5 year old made something for today's hop, and forgot to grab it for a photo - I will be posting it for her once I get my hands on it!

So here is the graphic for our challenge this week, in case you're interested!


I took inspiration from a card that one of our players at Festive Friday made a few weeks ago, and put it to work on my tag for today's Hop.

Here's what I came up with:


I wanted to add more - I would have included some button berries on my wreath (created with the Holly Jolly dies), but I was helping Emma learn how to tie her bow, and we ran short on time.. so I will live with it as is!

You can check out our new challenge over on the Festive Friday blog, and again - I hope you'll take a peek when I post Emma's little tag... she'd be so pleased if you would!

Pin It

14 comments:

Kim M said...

This is gorgeous, Meredith! Love the different patterned papers for the wreath. :-)

Linda said...

Great tag, Meredith! And thanks for inspiring me to give my poor neglected blog a little love today too!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Tag!! I LOVE it!!
Have a GREAT day!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful tag Meredith.

artful-notions said...

Love this Meredith, the patterns are fun and festive!

~amy~ said...

um, LOVE

Jill Norwood said...

This is so pretty! I love the mix of papers you used to create the wreath! I am going to pin this to my tags board so I can CASE it later!
:)

Diana K said...

So pretty. Love.

Charlene said...

Adorable Meredith!!!I'd better get busy :-)

Maria said...

Gorgeous tag...love that wreath!

Greta said...

Beautiful tag--so much detail!

Marybeth said...

Love this holly wreath tag! Beautiful!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the wreath and heart border!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

LOVE your pretty wreath tag Meredith - the sweet hearts border is lovely. I've been busy and managed make a card for the challenge so just need to photograph it and share later! Rx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...