Friday, October 4, 2013

Festive Friday - Happy Holidays...

Hey friends!

Another yucky lighting post. I am fighting with these shorter days, because I am still so sure it's only the end of August. How did October happen?!

I am here with a new card for our current Festive Friday challenge which is to include a star on your project. Turns out I don't really have anything star-like in my stash. Ironic, considering I make the challenges.........



So I resorted to some more star shaped stick pins, like I did last week. It'll do in a pinch!

Can you see the star? *wink*


Not sure how I feel about it... trying to get used to sequins and make them work, but I just don't know if I am there yet... Anyway, points for effort, right?

You still have time to enter, so head over to the challenge blog to find out all the details and see what the other girls have come up with for this week!

Pin It

3 comments:

Geri said...

I love the warm look your extra inking gives this pretty card! Funny you mention the sequins...I have had the same feeling when I get mine out...always put them back away. I think yours look great here, though! I'll probably get it all figured out about the time they go out of style!;) Loved everyone's cards this time around...really beautiful inspiration!!!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Love the card Meredith - the sequins rock! Don't overthink them... they're just fab for a good touch of vintage bling, especially at Christmas ;)
I love that the only starry thing you have is your stick pin! I have been wracking (sp?) my brains for what starry goodies I have in my stash so I can play along. I think I've solved the conundrum though - will post a card later ;) Rx

Lindsay said...

I am still stuck in August too! This is so fun, I looove the sequins, and the washi, and the pink! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...