Friday, October 25, 2013

Emma's Tag...

(I have two posts today... for my PTI project, click here or scroll down! Thank you!)

I am quickly popping in, as promised, to share Emma's tag... she was at a sleepover with Grandma last night (yay for days off from school!), and had it with her.

She created this for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop, and was very excited to learn how to tie her first bow. She was very tired, and anxious to do it, so it took a lot of coaxing, and prodding... and I doubt she could do another one. But she was pretty proud of herself for doing this one!


See how she cut just a portion of the washi tape to create a focal point with her bells? That was part of a roll  from October Afternoon that has "Merry Christmas" on it - which she stuck to the back, cutting around the words perfectly (I forgot to photograph the back... *gasp*).

She loves to stamp a background like her mumma!

As she was die cutting, I wondered how many of her little friends at school knew how to use a Big Shot.........

Thanks so much for peeking in at her tag... she'll be pleased as punch if you leave her a few words, as she specifically asked to join in and put something on my blog. What a doll....

Pin It

17 comments:

BethieJ said...

Emma your tag is DARLING!! Someone is gonna LOVE to get that on their package!!
Have a GREAT day!

Rhonda said...

Way to go Emma! Love your bow.

~amy~ said...

awwwwww......Emma, I love your tag!

Jill Norwood said...

Emma your tag is so lovely! I love snowmen so much and you did such a wonderful job of stamping them and then adding that gorgeous washi tape and bell stamp!

Jill Norwood said...

I forgot to say how much I like your bow too! My son Tim is really working on tying bows too. I can see that you are going to be very good at it! :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

So, so sweet! There is nothing in the world sweeter than crafting with a youngster!! Great job, Emma!!

Sonya said...

Well done, Emma. I love how you centered the bell. Your bow is lovely too.

Dori Yannatone said...

That is adorable! My niece likes to come over and cut stuff out with my Big Shot (she's 4). She also likes to stamp stuff and actually does pretty well, just like Emma!

Jacquie Southas said...

love the red & blue colors together - great stamping on a terrific tag!

Charlene said...

So adorable Emma!!!! GREAT job!!!

Lisa said...

Emma this is very cute! You did a GOOD job with your bow. I like buttons, so the little button you added is my favorite part!

artful-notions said...

HI Emma, I love your pretty tag.You stamp so well, and tie a great bow!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

This is such a great tag - I am loving that bow Emma. Well done on your washi tape idea too! I am feeling nspired to go and make a tag now as well, but I am not sure it will look as wonderful as yours!! Ruth x

Michelle said...

Great job Emma! Love the blue/red color combination!

Kristii said...

Soooooo cute! Absolutely awesome job!

Tanis Scott said...

Great job, Emma! I love how the yarn you chose for your pretty bow is striped like a candy cane, and the button was a really nice finishing touch. It adds dimension.

cm said...

Hi Emma! I was looking around for some tag ideas, and was so delighted to discover yours! How fabulous it is! Your little snowmen are sooo cute, and the bell stamped on the candy-cane striped washi tape is a wonderful special touch! As for that bow: WOW! I have a tough time making bows, so this one of yours has me really impressed! Hope to see more of your crafts really soon! I'm going to see if I have a snowman stamp...
c

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...