Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Horribly Happy Halloween...

It's the first Wednesday of the month, so that means it's time for a new 10 Minute Craft Dash! I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by lately. Do you feel the same?

This time, I decided it was a very Halloween-y colour scheme. I don't do a ton for Halloween, card-wise, but sometimes it's fun to break out the creepy stuff.


I remembered that I had a pack of last year's Halloween papers from October Afternoon, so I decided to put those to work.

Here is this week's colour scheme:


So I went with orange, black and green, which I thought worked perfectly for Halloween.

Here's my card:



Isn't that music paper fun? I love how creepy it is. I really want to create some kind of a mini album for Halloween, but just never seem to get around to it. So I hoard the papers, and keep it as 'the plan', and somehow, it just sits. I know that you all know exactly what I am talking about!

Anyway, this card took me 7:58 to complete, and that was after I really debated what to do with the baker's twine - do I, don't I...? I am glad I did!

Head on over to the Pretty Pink Posh blog to find out more about this week's sponsor, and play along for yourself!

Pin It

5 comments:

Heidi Krisw said...

Wow 7:58 This proves that an amazing and elegant card can only take 10 minutes or less to make!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Fun card Meredith... even though I'm not a Halloween fan, I do love this! I adore that you can whip up something so fabulous in so little time ;)
And you're right about the twine. It makes it! Rx

Charlene said...

So cute!!!! and amazing in 10 minutes :-) I LOVE Halloween!

Geri said...

CUTE, Meredith!!!

Paulina said...

I LOVE this card so very much. That music paper is so awesome and fits this card perfectly! Also, that sparkly pumpkin is too adorable for words! You definitely rocked this color palette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...