Monday, September 30, 2013

Thinking of You...

Happy Monday my friends! I am excited, because in only a couple of days my brother and his lovely lady will be visiting us from Scotland for a couple of weeks! We will be hosting a memorial for our mother and spreading some of her ashes while he is here, so it will be kind of a bittersweet visit, but I am looking forward to it all the same!

Anyway... that's not why you're here! I actually have a project I am pretty excited about... it's small and not even that complicated, but it turned out like I was hoping, and was *so* fun to stamp.



I found this image on Pinterest, and right away I thought I could probably replicate the tag with stamps. I am in love with stamping my own backgrounds (you knew that), and lately I've been pinning a lot in this sort of style so that I can create my own versions.

Photo Source
Isn't it a fun tag? Really, I'd like to find that plastic cutlery for my parties...

Here is my stamped version, which I really had a lot of fun with:

Can you get enough of this set by WPlus9? It's so perfectly designed, I can't even tell you how easy it is to make beautiful patterns with it.

I took this photo in poor light, so my colours are off, but in real life, they're really close to the inspiration photo.

So that's all I have for you today, but I'll be back in a couple of days with a new 10 Minute Craft Dash for you!

Pin It

3 comments:

Elena said...

It's beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!! :)

Geri said...

Your stamping looks like THE prettiest patterned paper!!! I REALLY want this set!!! Especially after seeing this! Gorgeous little creation!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...