Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Merry Christmas - 10 Minute Craft Dash...

Hello friends!

I am so sorry for the sparse posting these days... I don't even really know what's so busy, but it is!

But, the good news is that it's time for a new challenge over on Paulina's blog! I had some Christmas stamps and papers on my desk, because... well, I just always keep those things close, it seems! So I decided to go that way with this week's card!


This week we're playing with Grey, Red and Azure Blue. So rich and beautiful. This one came together super easy for me!


We had a player the last time around who said she didn't believe you could achieve the shabby look in 10 minutes... so I set out to prove her wrong! I don't know if this counts as shabby, but layered and lots of details it is!

This one took me 9 minutes and 28 seconds. My tape gun ran out. Then the second one I grabbed ran out. So I had to dig out a third. Thankfully I keep them close!

Make sure you head over to Pretty Pink Posh to find out all the challenge details, check out this week's sponsor, and see what the rest of the team has for you!

Pin It

8 comments:

Andrea Garland said...

Another cute card Meredith, love all the layers and the washi tape. Now I have lots of christmas papers and stuff near me because I'm making lots of christmas cards kits for 2 craft fairs :)

Charlene said...

This is spectular!!! I love the label and the pretty paper!

Kim M said...

Beautiful card Meredith! I think you achieved the shabby look just fine! :-)

Jill Norwood said...

Love the shabby edges on this sweet card! So pretty my dear!!! :)

Kelly Latevola said...

I can't believe you had to dig around for tape and still made this stunner under 10 minutes! The last time I attempted this challenge it was so ugly I couldn't even post it lol.

Geri said...

Perfectly shabby! And you've made these colors look gorgeous together! (Just can't get enough Christmas, can you???;)

Leigh Penner said...

Great card, Meredith!

Betty J. said...

So so beautiful - love your christmas card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...