Monday, September 23, 2013

Look Whooo's 5...

Hey guys!

I have a card to share today that I made ages ago for the Gallery Idol competition, but never did post to my blog. Way too behind in posting projects here, people...!


I was inspired by this fun project that my friend Melissa made, and decided to create my own owl on a fun card for one of my daughters' friends.


Fun, right? I had a lot of fun with it. I am really loving owls lately, actually - they are everywhere, and every one I see is sweeter and sweeter!

Thanks for peeking in on me! Have a wonderful day!

Pin It

4 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, she's CUTE, Meredith!!! I thought owls were popular before, but you're right...they're EVERYWHERE now...and I'm loving them, too! Love this!!! The patterns and colors look soooo sweet together!

Charlene said...

You need a secretary lol!!! A great card!! LOVE owls and this one is an excellent design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and adorable!

Steph Hilt said...

Saw this on Pinterest and had to follow it home, love your owl and your color choices! Thanks for the link to Melissa's blog for the instructions too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...