Friday, September 27, 2013

Festive Friday - Stars...

Hey guys!

I have a really quick post for the newest challenge over at Festive Friday! I feel like the weeks are just flying by and now all of a sudden, the stores are starting to have a few holiday items, and a seasonal store has opened up at our local mall - where my girls bought me a couple of birthday presents!

You know I love it.


This week it's an element challenge, which means we want to see you include a star somewhere on your project. Here is this week's graphic, if you're curious!


And here is what I made. I didn't over-do it with the stars, but they're there!


Just some scraps of Crate goodies all piled up on my card base, just like I love the best!

That's what I have for you today! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Just GORGEOUS!!! :)

Geri said...

Oh, gosh, Meredith...didn't realize I'd not stopped to comment on this yet! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! The retro papers and images, your sweet trims, the star pins, and the 'joy' of course! Sweet and so very beautiful!!! Now for the sweet tag I came to see....

walchowDesign said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...