Monday, August 26, 2013

You Are So Sweet... SAF 2013

My last creation for the Stamp A Faire challenges... I had hoped to have one more card ready, as we did prepare our paper clay, but I am apparently already late with this post (I thought we had until Monday - but the collections have all closed already!)

I have two cards to share with you - one that I made, and one that Emma put together for "the contest".

First, I will share mine, which is for the Limited Ingredients challenge. I love challenges like this! I used a small number of the allotted ingredients to make my card, and I can't say I am in love with it, but it will do, I suppose!


I really loved the colour combination, and felt that I knew exactly what to do with it - until I sat down. Then I sort of wandered aimlessly around my desk. Anyway, this is where I landed.

But more importantly, here is Emma's card. She created this one for the paper clay challenge, and all I did was give her some of my left over clay (hers hadn't dried completely, so we wrecked it in the Big Shot), and left her on her own. I didn't even realize she knew what foam dots were for!


She chose the dies, the stamps, the ink and the paper. See the line where she cut her card base from the larger piece of cardstock?

I love this girl.

Alright, we're supposed to be practicing our school morning routine, as she starts Kindergarten next week - and I am thinking Blog Posts don't fall into that schedule...

Have a great day!

Pin It

3 comments:

Charlene said...

So cute Meredith!!!! I didn't get 1 card made for this....just a card for the blog hop. Emma's card is soooo cute!!!!! I LOVE kids cards!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Meredith!

Jill Norwood said...

Love these! Way to go Emma!!!

I had a hard time this year getting things done - just was too tired I guess. And there was SO MUCH to see! I watched more than I crafted! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...