Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thank You...

Squeezing in a second post... I want to link this up!

I am sure you're familiar with the Monday Mood Board over on the WPlus9 blog, as Dawn has been posting them for a few months now. I look at them every week, and wish I could carve out time to play along, and have not once managed to do it.

Until today!


I spent the day getting reacquainted with my craft room, and just my luck, my Fresh Cut Florals arrived in the mail yesterday!

Talk about the *perfect* stamp set. You know how sometimes you sit down, and it's just so EASY? That is this set... it's so well designed, and it's deceiving - it's not a huge set, so when you see the stamps there, you don't even fully appreciate the depth of the images.

Here is Dawn's mood board for this week:


Very nautical, and I don't have any stamps that fit the bill. So I chose the colours, the stripes, and the addition of Washi and went from there.


I taped the edges of my card (it's gold, though hard to tell in the photo), then created the stripes with my cardstock. Then I went to town with the flowers. Heaven.

Alright, I am off to link this up... sorry for all the posts on top of each other, but hey - some days it's all about the deadlines, right?

Pin It

13 comments:

Laura B. said...

Stunning card!!!

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous!

Maureen said...

this is so lovely! I love the gold border :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Meredith!

Nancy L. said...

beautiful card!

Susie Wittwer said...


Gorgeous card! Now I'm wanting this stamp set. I love WPlus9 stamps, so it doesn't take much to tempt me. :)

Lisa said...

Oh good grief how pretty Meredith! Everyone is convincing me to buy this floral set!!

Geri said...

Ooooo...love, love, LOVE this!!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love this

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty and perfect for the Mood board!

cards by cara said...

Wow - I LOVE this!!

Dawn said...

Have I told you how much I LOVE this card?! Everything about it is just perfect. You know I love me some graphic patterns and florals! ;)

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT! Your colors and layers are fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...