Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hello Friend... SAF 2013

And my second card for the day... this time using the Make Your Own Mist technique.

I won't lie... I am going to stick to my store-bought mists.

But I *did* like the reminder to try the emboss resist technique with this one.


I only have a re-inker for the hybrid inks of the past, so that may have been part of my issue. But I really prefer how the Tattered Angels mists I have work over this one. I also included some glitter in my mix, just to see what would happen. It looked really neat, but as the card dried, a lot of it just brushed off, as I suspected it might.

I used the Mendhi Medallion set to resist, which you may or may not be able to see...

Alright, back to the craft room!

Pin It

2 comments:

Geri said...

This is so pretty...simple, yet so lovely...love the colors!!!

cards by cara said...

So pretty! I made a mist with Fresh pigment ink and Perfect Pearls - the shine was awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...