Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Birthday To You... SAF 2013

This time, I am sharing a card I made using Betsy's Gallon, Quart, Pint theory. I really love how she used this  way of explaining colour balance!

I asked Emma to give me three colours (I was tired, it seemed easier. I was wrong.) Finally she gave me Blue, Green and Pink. I kind of chose my own shades of them, and stamped a background first.


I also used some Fine Linen, considering it as a neutral.

That's all I have for tonight... I am hoping to find time to make a couple more tomorrow!

Pin It

5 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely color and beautiful sentiment, so pretty!

Maria said...

Lovely color and beautiful sentiment, so pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Veronica Z said...

I love your stamping, such great solid colors with a wonderful dedign!

Thanh Vo said...

This is so, so pretty, Meredith!!! The flowers blend so well into each other. You executed that beautifully.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...