Friday, August 30, 2013

Festive Friday - Peace Be With You...

You know those days when you realize that computers can really put a crimp in your plans?

Today was that day.

Actually, it started last night.

And then it kept going allllll day.

Anyway, finally things came together, and I can get my posts to work. Thank goodness!

It's time for a new Festive Friday challenge, so I am popping in really quick to post my card. This week we're having a Trigger Challenge!



So here is the graphic for this one, using the word Peace as our jumping off point:


When I thought up these trigger challenges, my goal was to create a mood more than just use the word in my creations... truthfully, it's rare that these words don't end up in everyone's creations. I like how it's evolved, though!


I can't get *enough* of these stamps from WPlus9... so I wanted to see if I could make them work. I don't know if it did, but I still like the pattern, and how all the colours came together.

So that's what I have for you... pop on over to the challenge blog to see what the other ladies came up with; there are some gorgeous creations there this week!

Have a wonderful long weekend, friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that stamped background and the colors you chose! The darker peace is a wonderful contrast!

Geri said...

Boy, those are beautiful colors, Meredith!!! It's a LOVELY card and certainly soothes MY soul!!!;)

Julie said...

I do really like your background Meredith. It works so well with the die cut. Very effective.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...