Friday, August 9, 2013

Festive Friday Catch Up...

Happy Friday! We are gearing up for a weekend of camping. The forecast looks awesome, which is exciting since we were camping in the rain last year... downfall is we can't have a campfire. Bummer. But the girls are still excited, and I am looking forward to sitting and doing nothing for awhile!

Anyway, because I am so behind in posting, I have a couple of Festive cards to share with you from the last couple of challenges!



First, I have one for our Pink, White and Silver challenge that ended last week - better late than never?


I took that photo way too late into the evening, sorry for the terrible lighting!

And this week I am sharing something for our current challenge, which is to include a candy cane in your design:


You can check out the challenge over on the Festive Friday blog, and there's still almost a week to link up!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE it! So cute!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

OMG! How cute is that library card! I remember them, but my kids would not have a clue what it is! lol!

Geri said...

I do love this, Meredith!!! It all looks perfectly sweet together!!!

Kim M said...

Beautiful cards as usual, Meredith! :-)

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely cards, Meredith!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...