Saturday, August 24, 2013

A True Friend... SAF 2013

Back again! We took a dinner break, but I have a couple more cards/posts to share with you.

This time, it's for the salt and watercolour technique. I remember doing this one in high school art class, and I enjoyed it then, too!

I decided to watercolour my die cuts, before stamping, and then stamped a background to compliment.


Here is a close up of the watercoloured blooms:


We didn't have rock salt, so our results weren't as dramatic, but I am still happy with what they look like!

Alright, another post to come!

Pin It

2 comments:

Maria said...

I can hardly stop staring at this stunning card! So full of beautiful colorful flowers! Fab background stamping! Truly, a stunner...love it!

Charlene said...

WOWeeeeeeeeeee awesome card!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...