Friday, July 12, 2013

Festive Friday - Let it Snow...

Hello friends!

I am popping in *so* quick to share this week's card for our current challenge at Festive Friday. I am absolutely exhausted, as this week has been non-stop work. Thankfully, I made this card well ahead of time!


This week is a trigger challenge, and the word is Snow. So whatever that conjures up, put to paper.

You all know about me and snowflakes, so you know how this is going to end... *wink*


It's simple, but I had so much fun stamping it. And I embossed it to give it some textural interest. Background stamping, you know how it goes!

Alright, that's it for me - I hope to get back to posting properly in a couple of weeks! Thanks for being so patient with me, guys... have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love that layout and the soft colours against the dark navy! So pretty!

Charlene said...

You did a fantastic job stamping this!!! It's so festive!!! Have a relaxing weekend!!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful snowflakes and I love the texture the embossing adds!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, the colors are perfect and your stamping perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...