Friday, July 5, 2013

Festive Friday - Let it Snow...

Can you believe it?! We finally got the keys to our new house! We spent all day yesterday moving in the huge (I mean, HUGE) pile we had stored at Shirley's, and getting started on the cleaning. Today, we will spend the morning cleaning floors (my kids' feet were *black* from running around yesterday!), and coordinating the movers this afternoon. It's finally all falling together!

In the meantime, it's Friday, which means it's time for some holiday love.



So this week, we're working with a Trigger challenge.. here is the graphic, if you're interested!


So I pulled out a bunch of scraps that were sitting on my desk, no real plan in sight, and just started cutting and sticking things down. This is what I love so much about Crate Paper - I find it so easy to just create without thinking, and usually end up pretty happy with the results!


I used the sleigh image - get it? Dashing through the *snow*! And then I used the sentiment because that song is in my head 12 months of the year. I sing it at least once a day, I swear!

Now, make sure you head over to the challenge blog, because the team has some gorgeous creations there for you, and we have PRIZES this week!

Pin It

3 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the vintage, collagey feel of this! Good luck with the move!

Geri said...

Boy, there's just no easy way to move is there??? Love this card...love the retro image and patterns...it really came together with such a fresh look!

justsomestuffimade said...

Fab card Meredith - all the mixymatchyness is perfect. I am soooo impressed that your are still up for crafting in amongst the craziness of a move! Good luck with all the cleaning and getting moved in ;)
Rx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...