Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sweet On You!

Happy weekend!

I am a little late with this post, because this was a hectic week... but I wanted to be sure to share the newest 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge with you!


This card didn't turn out quite like what I had pictured, but when you only have 10 minutes, you just gotta go with it!

This week's colours are red, yellow and light blue. Immediately, I thought of cherries.


The ink splatters didn't come out quite how I pictured, but I still think it's kind of fun. And if I'd had time to think about it, I would have chosen a different ink for my cherry stems and sentiment - it's a bit pale.

I finished this one in 8 minutes and 50 seconds. The main chunk of my time came in die cutting and embossing. Everything else came together pretty quick!

Thanks for taking a peek! You can get all the challenge details here.

Pin It

3 comments:

Geri said...

Love the cheery spatters, and the pretty embossing!!! Cute card!!!

Bonnie said...

I love these paint splatters! I think they're perfect as are the cherry hearts!

Marybeth said...

Love the ink splatters! The cherry hearts are adorable.! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...