Friday, June 7, 2013

Festive Friday - Blessings...

I am late with today's post, but it IS still Friday!

We're in the thick of packing up our house, and it's taking up so. much. time. A month from now, we will be moved in. Surrounded by boxes and work, but in.

So it's time for a new challenge at Festive Friday, and this one has been a favourite so far for me! First, I am super excited, because Claire from Waltzingmouse agreed to be our guest designer for this week! I've mentioned before how much I adore WMS designs, and how I credit Claire with leading me to the world of blogging and full-on stamp obsession... you can see why I was so thrilled she agreed to play with us!

Second, this time the theme is Vintage... my favourite way to play!



I sat down to make this card at the eleventh hour. Which worked out, because my new stamps got here yesterday! But, since we've been so busy elsewhere, I didn't have a chance to sketch out a plan for this one, which I would normally do. I think maybe it's been good for me to have been forced out of my comfort zone of a creating routine!

Here is the graphic we have for this time around:

Photo Source

Without even meaning to, I kind of followed the colours of the photo when I was making my card.


It's hard to tell, but those snowflakes have some chunky glitter all over them!

You can find out all the details over on the challenge blog! Thanks so much for taking a peek, friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

Maureen said...

vintage delight here! Claire is a sweetie and I love her stamps too :) Good luck with the move, a necessary evil. But it will be great to be in a new space :) Hope to play along with the challenge after reports :)

Geri said...

I love this one, Meredith! The colors and design...so FRESH...and the sentiment...so SWEET! And...by the way...I'm assuming there's plenty of room for craftin' in this new place of yours?!?;)

Bonnie said...

Very pretty! A gift in itself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...