Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday...

Hey guys! There's a new challenge over on Color Combos Galore, so I am here to share my project for this week.

The current challenge was really fun for me to try, because the colours are a combination I've wanted to try for awhile - so it was the nudge I needed!



I went a bit of a different direction with this one, inspired by my friend Cherry. I saw a very similar project from her ages ago, and finally decided to give it a try myself.

Here is our beautiful board for this week:


I chose to focus on the shabby chic theme, and this is what I  came up with:


I thought these would be fun little gifts to give someone on their birthday when a gift isn't necessarily in order, but a card isn't enough - do you ever need those?


Because I went with the shabby theme, I just kept piling on the embellishments - my favourite thing to do!


You can see my little strip of gold glitter there - I am in love with it against the pink!

I have another project that I missed posting while I was on holiday for a recent CCG challenge, and a little story for you! Something that makes me chuckle and also kind of roll my eyes... you'll see! I'll post that over the weekend, after the new Festive Friday challenge!

Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh these make me happy! I love your sweet little birthday projects, so full of prettiness!!

Geri said...

Wow! These turned out adorable! And, not to mention...beautiful!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

These Lolly Gift Packets are sooooooooo DARLING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...