Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Ardyth!

Today I have an extra special post for you, dedicated to a very special occasion!

Today, Darnell of djkardkreations is hosting a surprise birthday party for my friend, and fellow Festive Friday designer, Ardyth. How could I not show up and help celebrate?


I decided to create Ardyth's birthday card using this week's colours, and as usual, I wanted to stamp my own background. Can you believe I still can't resist buying patterned paper, even though I always end up stamping patterns?


Ardyth is a master of CAS design... so maybe I should have done something more along those lines, but really - this is a simpler one for me; there's no bow, buttons or baker's twine to fuss it up, right?

So, I would like to wish Ardyth a *very* Happy Birthday! I hope you are surprised, and that you enjoy being celebrated! I am so glad I got to play along so I could send you my best wishes, friend!

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Pin It

5 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I was truly surprised - if I had known, the one layer Wednesday challenge would have looked quite different for sure - people will be sick of looking at my cards! lol! Thank you so much, Meredith, for your kind wishes and words - I love your card - the aqua is an unexpected blue in that trio of colours and I love the impact it has!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card, Meredith!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Indeed, Meredith, why would you buy patterned paper when you obviously have a true talent for making it?! You should be selling your design pp ideas to the manufacturers!!

Thank you so much for joining in my birthday surprise party for the sensational and one-of-a-kind Ardyth!! Mwah! Darnell

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,Love your background!

Geri said...

Beautiful, Meredith! I knew she would love it, coming from you...the master of pretty patterns! Can't wait to get home and share something myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...